Friday, November 18, 2011

If You had Enough Money to Buy a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 or a Ferrari Enzo, Which Would You Buy?

LAMBO!





i love the doors.





and theyre hot as helllll.


theres not way you cant like em.





plus it makes you feel bad *ss|||A Corvette ZR1|||Hands down I would buy the Enzo. I for 1 think lambo's are overrated.|||A Ford GT. (The handcrafted one)|||A Ferrari Enzo. It has almost 75 more hp. Plus the style of the doors are almost the same. A Ferrari is more reliable too. A lambo's transmition needs to be changed like every 5000 miles, less if you don't know who to drive one. A lambo is a hotter looking car but my vote is for the Ferrari.|||i'd buy an electric car.


or an airplane.|||HI!! I suggest you for buying Ferrari Enzo...I live near the stabiliment of Lamborghini and Ferrari (in MARANELLO, near Modena)...do you know?...Ferrari is always Ferrari. Andrea from Milano. Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment