Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Ferrari Enzo got keyed by some high school kids. Should I sue?

I'm a high school teacher and a lot of students get jealous for my beliefs in Mormonism, my magnets, my horse and my Ferrari. So they keyed my car. Now how am I supposed to get some honeys with my keyed up Ferrari? I think I should sue the pants off them. Should I?|||High school teacher with a Ferrari? Epic fail|||yes, take their organs|||Dude my Revention got keyed by students too! Sad. :(|||I was going to answer you until I realized that your just another forum troll.|||Hahaha oh you're so funny!





You can't key an Enzo, it's made of carbon fiber. The paint bonds to it like a silkscreen, and it doesn't scratch off like it would on sheet metal. You would know that IF you actually owned one.|||same thing happened to my Lamborghini just the other day.|||I assume you filed this with your ins co. Other than your deductible, your ins has the right to sue. This is primarily a criminal issue. Also, minors do not have assets,so a judgment against a minor is of little good. Then you are out for your court costs and attorney fees, if you find one to take the case.|||Teaching comes with a company car nowadays, and a Ferrari Enzo at that, hmmm. Prefer the Ferrari 458 that I got with street cleaning myself but the Enzo's not a bad model.|||Sue the parents, that really gets results.

No comments:

Post a Comment