Monday, November 14, 2011

Are you going to boycott Redline the movie for wrecking a Ferrari Enzo for a publicity stunt?

I think this is totally an insult to Enzo Ferrari for promoting a stupid movie like Redline. I am sorry. I will never see this movie. Please join me.|||Who cares what Enzo thinks - he's dead, and his opinion never mattered anyway. He made some good cars, but beyond that, why elevate him to a level like a celebrity when I could care less about Hollywood people as well?





Additionally, I don't care much for boycotts. It's just a car, and the owner of the car is gonna have it fixed. Besides, who said it was anything beyond an accident? See it because you want to see it, or don't see it because it doesn't match your likes.|||In this day and age, you can't believe everything you see in movies. It could be faked using computers.





Lt. DAN in the movie Forest Gump didn't really lose his legs.|||junk is junk movie is a movie what they did isn't excused but there was alot of people that will be hurt by a boycott so no for me so what if there was only 12|||It also could of been a kit car. A car dressed up to look like an Enzo (usually Pontiac Fieros).

No comments:

Post a Comment