Friday, November 18, 2011

Should I get a new Ferrari Enzo or a Nissan GTR?

My grandma is going to buy me a Ferrari or a GTR. What one is faster and can get alot of attention. also how do i talk her into get a manual? she thinks manuals are so hard to drive and need a lot of training but i can drive it. i know she is so stupid i want a damn manual i dont want to be a pussy auto.|||BRB my BS detector has just gone off.|||LOL, Ferrari Enzo. Good luck getting hold of one. Only 400 were made. xD

Report Abuse


|||I think she should get you a beat up volvo because thats about all it sounds like you deserve. First you should tell her that you think she is stupid then you should make her meals and love her and treat her like a grandma should be treated for the rest of her life.|||Always get the underdog. The gadgets on the gtr are brilliant, handling on the gtr is much better. The Nissan gtr Looks great modern compared to the older enzo

No comments:

Post a Comment