Monday, November 14, 2011

When you hear the name enzo, how do you feel?

I just wanted to know, because i wanyed to name my son enzo. Is it a captivating name. Is it intense and bold or is it feminine?|||When I hear the name Enzo how do I feel?~~~I feel it is a nn for Lorenzo and not a real proper name.


Is it a captivating name~~no I feel it is rather contrived


Is it intense and bold or is it feminine~~I'd say it would be rather bold to name your son Enzo, and personally I would not use it. Use Lorenzo and call him Enzo as a nickname. :)|||I like it. I especially like it as a nickname for Lorenzo. Lorenzo is a bit stronger of a name in my opinion, and Enzo is a cute name.|||it's masculine and it is intense to me.... however I first think of the shoe designer Enzo Angiolini|||Like I want a cup of coffee. Enzo was the old Italian guy who sold coffee at our train station for years lol. Sorry, I am not a fan.|||It sounds like you are trying too hard for something "exotic"





also never ever name your kid Tim or Todd....he will not be normal if you do|||I'd prefer Lorenzo as an actual name and Enzo as a nickname.|||I see flashbacks of The Hills, when Heidi played with Enzo and Spencer got mad


Love that show.|||I too feel like driving a Ferrari.|||I feel like driving a Ferrari.|||Thats the name of an Italian sports car|||funny i know three people named enzo and all them are in jail so i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment