Friday, November 18, 2011

What car should I get? A lamborghini gallarado, ferrari enzo, corvette blue devil, maserati grand turismo?

or a bently contiental or porsche cayman s. I am 17. My parents are rich and are giving me options for cars. I have done a little research on this but i need to know more. Please help. I am thinking about the ferrari or lamborghini but i dont know yet. Which one should i get?|||My rich too and the lamborghini is sick but if i was you you should keep it simple but not to simple i would go for a range rover because thats what i want but if you have a range rover then a lamborgini would be good|||none of the above go get a car you can crash, first and build up your skills. otherwise you be just another road fatality. young kid plus lots of power and inexperiance equals death or serious injury|||1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda. GET IT AND DONT ASK QUESTIONS!!! or you could buy my gold '99 grand prix se for oh say, since your so fancy rich.. I'll give it to you for the nice price of $175,000. ITS GOLD!!|||i turned 16 two months ago. six months ago i got a 2007 porche carrera. i think you should look into them they're super nice and fast. Insurance is a bit high tho.|||So many options...|||Yeah... This isn't the website for you. You should be posting on Conceited Cars dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment