Monday, November 14, 2011

What do you think of the name Enzo for a boy?

It's Italian. I'm most likely going to use it to honor a special friend who was killed in a plane accident, and I really love that name. Siblings are Mason, Ethan, and Lilly.|||I like it, it's not unique but it is uncommon. It goes well with his siblings.|||I like it. But I DONT think it goes well with the siblings names. I categorize Enzo as kind of an ethnic specific name and Mason, Ethan and Lilly are very very American sounding names. It would be like, "oh, and here are my kids Mason, Ethan, Lilly and Ricardo".



And you probably already know this, but Enzo is the nickname for Lorenzo.|||okay dont kill me for this but i speak spanish and for me it sounded like "menso" which means silly of dumb haha but its just what came to my mind|||It reminds me of Elmo %26amp; Enzymes...I guess it's fine..but I don't care for it.|||"Enzo " is nice name.|||I Love Enzo......It's like a cross between two other extra cool names - Ezra and Milo!|||lol reminds me of big brother season 12..


but it is cute though :)|||Very cute name!! I love it!! Was on my list for a while, but I found something I was more interested in, and replaced it.|||I like it, especially because it has a special meaning. I also like Ezra!

No comments:

Post a Comment