Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do i get ferrari enzo in forza 3?

you have to spend hours and hours, The Enzo ferrari Enzo is a Supercar, and in order to get to it, you have to win and come in first , so keep going back and all those second or third place finishes, keep driving until you win it It took me many many hours to get to it, but interestingly enough the car is super fast, but you have to be able to slow it down or you find yourself cutting lots of grass around the corners, It takes off and hits incredible speeds, and if you are not paying attention and get on the brakes hard, you rocket into a corner that is made for 80 at 170 and it will not corner, for a long time I did not like it, (because I thought it cornered like crap) I finally figured out I was slamming into corners 100mph to fast, and could not make the turn, so have patience, win lots of firsts, and keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment