Monday, November 14, 2011

Im getting another Ferrari to replace my Enzo.What Ferrari should I get?

I'm 20yrs old so I don't want an old Ferrari.Something more stylish than the Enzo.|||lol, Ferrari didn't sell then Enzo's to just anyone.. Even jeremy clarkson couldn't have one! They are for exculsive people.. If you die own an enzo you wouldn't be asking such a question.. Buying any other Ferrari would be a downgrade.. I've only met one person that owns one, and he knew which Ferrari's he die and didn't like.. He also owned an Mclaren F1 lm.. And a aston martin db4 gt.. You obviously must have some cheap toyota mr2 based replica..


You sure have enough time on your hands to ask a question made of glass.|||Nice going Richie Rich I saw some pretty cool Radio Controlled ones @ Jaycar.


Maybe you could get one of those Racing Car beds as well.|||A Ferrari screams "I have a small penis". Try a different make|||i think you all full of crap...go buy a chevy|||i think maybe, you should get a dose of reality....|||VERY FUNNY. WAKE UP, MAN. I'm almost 4 years older than you. Wake up! I paid $70 ++ USD to drive the Spyder for half a day. And that's true. So, if you think you are 20, go stop these jokes.|||i suggest ferrari 430 rangeing between $173000 - $200000

No comments:

Post a Comment