Friday, November 18, 2011

Which is better, ferrari enzo or lamborghini murcielago?

i can't really write in detail, it isn't complicated. just for the fact of the matter, i vote lamborghini.|||Better for what? Since you'll never be able to afford to buy either, then it really doesn't matter.|||I assume better means more expensive, in that case the Ferrari Enzo. Lamborghini Murcielago's can run between $160,000 - $450,000 and the Ferrari Enzo $700,000 - $1,400,000.|||both are awesome cars,,,,,,difficult to choose between them|||Mmmm that's a tough one, you see I'm rather fond of the Ferrari enzo, but I also like the Lamborghini, but which one is best? There鈥檚 only one way to find out. FIGHT!





Yes I know I've used this answer before and the comedy has somewhat waned, but I still giggled. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment