Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think of the baby boy's name, Enzo?

It is my boyfriend's name and he is Italian, what do you guys think? :)|||I think Enzo is a great name. And lucky you if he happens to be related to the talented visionary and Italian automobile manufacturer Enzo Ferrari! Great name.|||If you love your boyfriend and plan a long future together, it's a lovely sentiment to name the baby after him. However, if the relationship is short lived, you may regret it in the future. Think hard on this.|||yeah, good if the baby doesnt come out completely white. its more of a name for a latino or italian. i had the same situation with my sons father thats all mexican so i had to choose a name that would fit lol|||It reminds me of Heidi and Spencer Pratt's neighbor, Enzo! He's so cute! haha


but I think the name is nice! It's not bad, but i would'nt use it|||I love that name! It's really pretty :3

No comments:

Post a Comment