Monday, November 14, 2011

What is your opinion on Enzo from the Hills?

i get a weird vibe from him, do you agree? and doesn't he have a weird face.


and why is heidi in love with him, hes annoying as hell. Do you agree?|||I get a weird vibe from him too. I do find him a little obnoxious, but there's something else about him that doesn't sit well with me and I can't put my finger on it. Anyway, I think the reason Heidi is so "in love" with Enzo is because she wants kids and Spencer doesn't so she needs someone she can show maternal affection towards. And since Enzo happens to be her neighbor he's probably the best option she has. I personally think that Spencer should NOT be allowed to reproduce anyway. The guy has absolutely lost it!|||I think he needs to go home. His parents are pimping him out to their weird next door neighbors. And I also wonder if he's mentally challenged.|||I think he was cast for dramatic effect. Heidi loves him, Spencer hates him... makes for great television.

No comments:

Post a Comment